Saturday, February 2, 2013

Bedtime Story: I Love You Through and Through


Synopsis: " rhyming story of unconditional love and adorable illustrations of a toddler and a teddy bear who declare "I love you through and through!"

I love your hair and eyes,
Your giggles and cries...

A toddler and his teddy bear illustrate a young child's happy side, sad side, silly side, mad side, and more! Babies and toddlers will feel loved all over when they hear this declaration of adoration and affection!
The book has sturdy cardstock pages and a padded cover with rounded corners for safe handling by little ones."


My Review: This was a fun little book reminding us all the ways we love our little ones, even when they drive us crazy! It is very cute with clear illustrations for little ones and cute rhymes. I love that some parts you can point out the things you love about your little ones, like their toes, and as they get bigger you can act them out together. Very cute and fun book.
 
My Rating: Another great book to share with the Munchkin. I give it a rating of Three Paws.
 
 
Good Night, Sweet Dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment