Friday, October 19, 2012

Bedtime Story: The Going To Bed Book



Synopsis: "Serious silliness for all ages. Artist Sandra Boynton is back and better than ever with completely redrawn versions of her multi-million selling board books. These whimsical and hilarious books, featuring nontraditional texts and her famous animal characters, have been printed on thick board pages, and are sure to educate and entertain children of all ages."

My Review: This is my little cousin's favorite book and he picked it out for my Munchkin. I love how the animals are on a boat, kind of a hint at Noah's Ark. It might be a good way to get Munchkin in a nightly bedtime routine. It has a little funny feel to it with the rhyming. The drawings are cute too.        
 
 
My Rating: A fun bedtime story for little ones and it may make bedtime routines easier! I give it a rating of Four Paws!
 
 
 
Good Night! Sweet Dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment