Monday, February 27, 2012

Monday Reading List







Its Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Shelia at Book Journey. Share what books you have finished in the last week, are currently reading and what might be coming up next!





What I Read Last Week:
Links will take you to my review


Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins - (review will be posted after book club)
Stroke of Midnight by Laurell K. Hamilton (after dark) review coming soon
Currently Reading:
North of Need by Laura Kaye - on my nook - on Page 32 of 621
Silver Frost by Kailin Gow - PB - on page 54 of 272


Next Books to be Read:


Catundra by Stephen Cosgrove - Childrens/Bedtime stories
The Count of Monte Cristo by Alexandre Dumas - April Book Club
Frost Kisses by Kailin Gow - Mount TBR Challenge/ YA
Mistrals Kiss by Laurell K. Hamilton - Fantasy Romance


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
So I was feeling a little better towards the end of the week last week so did manage to get some reading done. Hopefully I am finally  on the mend and can really get into the reading mode and get  caught up!
 
I have also learned that I am going to have to pack up all my books and move them into the basement since we are going  too start more house construction. What a huge project that will be *hides in corner*

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're feeling better. And that stinks about having to pack everything up! Hope the project gets done quickly and your life can get back to somewhat normal soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks I am finally feeling better, I managed to convince the doctor I was sick enough for meds. Every time I walk in to that room I cringe and walk back out! Not only to I have to pack up my books but the ponies and the breyer horses too, and my all my arts and crafts!

      Delete