Tuesday, December 13, 2011

After Dark Review of Were She Belongs by Dixie Lynn Dwyer


Synopsis: "After being abducted, Lexi is unable to escape and about to be murdered. Growls…bodies flying…the next thing she knows, she’s staring into the eyes of some sexy wolf she met at the club.

Her old friend Sierra helped save her, along with three very sexy and intimidating Alpha males. Although they are triplets, Lexi soon finds out that they are just as powerful individually as they are together. But she’s never really belonged, and all she can give them is danger and pain.

Paul, Saber and Andre have found their mate, and they’re ready to claim her body and soul. The one problem…Lexi trusts no one. She’s lived on the streets, survived on her own, and she’s not about to be pampered. They know she’s in danger and that she’s safest with them.

It’s going to take some sneaky, dominant sexual tactics to convince Lexi she’s where she belongs."


My Review: Well that was a fun read! I loved the characters, Lexi is awesome and tough and I love the push and pull relationship she has with the triplets (especially Saber). Unfortunately I felt like I didn't get to know Paul as well as the other two brothers. I enjoyed the twists and turns that take place in the plot line and the resolution is great. Just a forewarning though if you aren't into explicit scenes or Menage then I suggest searching for a different book.        

My Rating: I enjoyed the characters and the fact that it wasn't entirely about sex but I wanted more.  I give it a rating of Three Paws.

No comments:

Post a Comment