Monday, November 7, 2011

It's Monday What are you Reading?!





Its Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Shelia at Book Journey. Share what books you have finished in the last week, are currently reading and what might be coming up next!


What I Read Last Week:
Links will take you to my review
 
A Dream within a Dream by Edgar Allan Poe
Fallen by Lauren Kate
 
Currently Reading:
Sabriel by Garth Nix - PB - on page 231 of 496
Torment by Lauren Kate - PB - on page 132 of 452
The Thief Lord by Cornelia Funke - PB - on page 18 of 348
A Clash of Kings by George RR Martin - on my Nook, page 20 of 1439
Next Books to be Read:
Catundra by Stephen Cosgrove - Childrens/Bedtime stories
Holes by Lewis Sachar - Middle Reader/ 2011 Challenge
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
See I told you that my reading would slow down during Nanowrimo :( Its kind of sad seeing only two things listed when normally I have 5 plus.  Oh well, I am still ahead in my word count and if I can reach the halfway point by this weekend I am going to take an entire day off to read and refresh.
 

2 comments:

  1. You are wayyyy ahead in NaNoWriMo so don't feel bad about not keeping up with the reading. I've kept up with neither! I'll be interested in reading your review of Sabriel since I never finished it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always seem to start out ahead in Nano but then fall horribly behind towards the end of the month so I am trying hard to get as far as possible before my muse completely takes off on me. I am thinking Friday will be a good day to mix some reading and writing in since I have the day off :D

    ReplyDelete