Friday, November 4, 2011

Follow Friday




  1. (Required) Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Host { Parajunkee.com } and any one else you want to follow on the list
  2. (Required) Follow our Featured Bloggers
  3. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing. LINKY TOOLS IS BACK! I paid for the subscription - finally so now you can add the links to your own post!!! To add the code to your own post click on GET THE CODE here under the list of names.
  4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments
  5. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don't just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don't say "HI"
  6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers
  7. If you're new to the follow friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!

Q: Today’s Question is something new, an activity. We want to see what you look like! Take a pic with you and your current read! Too shy? Boo! Just post a fun pic you want to share.



Sneaking some reading time at work while boss is at lunch!





I haven't participated in FF for some time but love seeing everyone and what they are reading!


17 comments:

  1. I didn't participate today but I'm having fun seeing what everyone looks like. Are you enjoying Fallen? I couldn't get past the first book, but I didn't HATE it. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to sneak!! How is Fallen? Is it as good as the hype??

    xo,
    Lah @ LazyGirl Reads

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha love the picture especially as it's at work whilst the boss is away:P

    Great post, new follower:D

    My Post

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am really enjoying Fallen, its confusing in a good way, makes me want to keep reading to find out what happens!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, new follower. Sneaking in reading while the boss isn't looking? That's something I'm familiar with! They just don't understand sometimes that a good book demands to be read and it becomes much more important than mere food!!

    You can find my FF here

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahaha I love your tactics. Wait till the boss is out =) I always keep a book in my purse too. You never know when you'll get a free minute!

    New Follower
    My Follow Friday

    Kristan @ Lost Amongst the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree- it's exciting to see everyone (especially with books at work...we're all such a dedicated bunch).
    Fallen looks like a really good read!
    -Jenna @ Fans of Fiction (new follower)
    Are you doing NaNoWriMo? (It looks like it from the bottom). You're doing great! What's your name on the site?
    My Follow Friday

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty girl! Love that necklace, btw. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a coinkidink! I'm also reading Fallen! I just started reading it today! Is it good? I hope you enjoy it!
    My Follow Friday
    ♥ Roxy @ Keeping Up With Roxy's Books

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very nice pics. I like the cover to Fallen. New follower. Come check out my FF.

    Livre De Amour-Books of Love Blog

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hopping through. Love your peacock necklace! You look a lot like one of my friends if you had blond hair :-)
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi *waves* following back. OoOo I loved Fallen, Daniel is so sweet =) Yes I love my craft room, I couldn't live without it! I have my room & hubby has his studio for music...or whatever it is he does in there lol. Enjoy Fallen

    ReplyDelete
  13. nice pic. new follower. my ff: http://readingandwritingurbanfantasy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow! Thank you all so much for stopping by on Friday, I hope you had a great weekend! And thank you to all the new followers <3 I will stop by each of your pages shortly.

    @ Rea - exactly, once you reach those last 100 pages you just can't stop!

    @ Kristan - yup, I always keep on in my purse too, though usually at work I have the nook downloaded on the computer so I can read and still look like I'm working ;)

    @ Jenna & Ashley - it is so much fun to see the pictures of all my new online friends :D Yup I am doing nanowrimo, I am super happy with my progress! My user name on nano is angelms

    @ Jessica - thanks hun :D I got it on etsy and love it (though don't wear it nearly often enough)!

    @ Roxy - I really enjoyed it and don't know why I waited so long (I will have my review up later this week) I had to finish it on friday (the reason I didn't respond) and then immediately picked up Torment!

    @ Grace - The cover is what originially drew me in, absolutely beautiful, one I am happy to display on my shelves.

    @ Alison - Thanks :D I get that a lot, I have one of those faces that must look familiar to a lot of people.

    @ Shellie - Sounds just like my house! I have my library/craft room and he has his workshop.

    @ Jennifer - Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gah! I really have to start this series I have all 3 books at home - unread :(

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  16. I have had them sitting on my shelf since Passion came out and finally took the plunge, so glad I did!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you for the follow! New Fellow Follower!

    ReplyDelete