Monday, October 3, 2011

Its Monday again




Its Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Shelia at Book Journey. Share what books you have finished in the last week, are currently reading and what might be coming up next!



Okay, so I got a little distracted yesterday by the book I was reading and forgot to post!



What I Read Last Week:
Links will take you to my review
Wow I finished a whole lotta notta this week!


Currently Reading:
The Mane Event by Shelly Laurenston - Nook - on page 255 of 329
Sabriel by Garth Nix - PB - on page 203 of 496
The Thief Lord by Cornelia Funke - PB - on page 18 of 348
A Clash of Kings by George RR Martin - on my Nook, page 20 of 1439
Taste Me by Tamara Hogan - Nook - on Page 30 of 384

Next Books to be Read:
Catundra by Stephen Cosgrove - Childrens/Bedtime stories
Holes by Lewis Sachar - Middle Reader/ 2011 Challenge
She Walks in Beauty by Lord Byron - Poetry/ 2011 Challenge
Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs - Rhodie Readers Book Club


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now I feel like I need to share one of my many obsessions with you all to explain my lack of reading and posting. 

Sooo here goes nothing, I confess I am addicted to





ProFootball!!

Football has been an obsession of mine for as long as I can remember and it literally takes over my life ever fall and winter.  I compete with my family in picks each week as well as manage a fantasy team.  So not only is my entire Sunday spent in front of the TV eating wings and my Monday nights as well but hours upon hours of research, stats and adjustments to my team.  So there you have it, the reason I am not around nearly as often or getting as much reading done (hence the massive reading in the summer).

No comments:

Post a Comment