Monday, July 25, 2011

Its Monday! What are you Reading?




Its Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Shelia at Book Journey. Share what books you have finished in the last week, are currently reading and what might be coming up next!



I decided to join in this meme for my sanity and your own to keep track of what books have bookmarks in them!

 

What I Read Last Week:

Links will take you to my review
 
Bridge to Terabithia by Katherine Paterson
Leo the Lop by Stephen Cosgrove
Graceling by Kristin Cashore
 
Currently Reading:
 
Fire by Kristin Cashore - PB ARC & Nook, page 43 of 461
A Wrinkle in Time by Madeleine L. Engle - PB - page 151 of 245
Bitter Frost by Kailin Gow - PB - page 18 of 235
A Clash of Kings by George RR Martin - on my Nook, page 20 of 1439
Snow Flower and the Secret Fan by Lisa See - PB - on page 23 of 269
 
Next Books to be Read:
 
Leo the Lop (Tail Two) by Stephen Cosgrove - Childrens/ Bedtime Story
Living Dead in Dallas by Charlaine Harris - Paranormal
From the Mixed Up Files of Mrs. Basil E. Frankweiler by E.L. Konigsburg - Middle Reader/ 2011 Challenge
The Thief Lord by Cornelia Funke - YA/ 2011 Challenge
Ode to Autumn by John Keats - Poetry/ 2011 Challenge
 
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Nano Camp update: I have fallen horribly behind on my nano book as usual! I blame it all on technology! I got a new computer in the office and have spent an entire week trying to transfer files and get all the new programs up and running! Its like relearning to use a computer going from windows XP to Windows 7!  But the good news is I watched the movie about JK Rowling and her journey of writing Harry Potter, it was very inspiring to see that after years and years of working that it all can work out beyond our dreams!
 
 
Hope you all have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment