Saturday, May 14, 2011

Shelving Saturday - #4

Welcome to Shelving Saturday


Shelving Saturday is a weekly blog event I have started here at Eastern Sunset Reads.   Each week I will post a shelving dilemma or question and you can join me in the response. Please feel free to post on your blog and link back here, please be sure to post the link to your response in the comments so I can come and check your Shelving day out!



So this week's question is . . . What is your odd man out book? What book just doesn't fit anywhere in your collection?

Come on, we all have at least one book that just doesn't fit on a shelf.  My personal Odd Man Out book is Confessions of a Shopaholic. Most of my books are fantasy, paranormal, historical, romance and thriller (especially medical). Now where does chic book fit in there?! So I just move it around from shelf to shelf filling a space where needed until some others can join it.  So spill the beans whats your odd man out book?

2 comments:

  1. I have such a wide array of books that I don't know if I have one that stands out! Dang! Now I'm going to be searching my shelves and thinking about it all evening.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha hope I didn't drive you too crazy Jenny!

    ReplyDelete