Thursday, February 10, 2011

Hunkered Down with my Nook

Wow, I can't believe I haven't posted in a month and a half. Guess it has been a busy couple of months. Since we are in the depths of winter I have been a reading fool since the first of the year! Already up to about 20 books, well on my way to 100 for the year :D

So while it is blustering and snowing out side I am hunkered down with a stack of unread books and my Nook.
Niko seems perfectly content to snuggle up and relax with me.


I haven't forgotten my challenge set forth last year.  I am still compiling my lists and will hopefully have two more lists done over the next few days.  I still haven't gone on my Used Book Store Crawl, it has been post-poned due to all the nasty winter storms, but it has been rescheduled for some time next month.

I hope you have all been enjoying your books from Christmas ;)

~Ang

No comments:

Post a Comment