Friday, May 6, 2016

Beginning Reader Review of Zeg and the Egg

 
Synopsis: "Can Nickelodeon's Blaze and the Monster Machines return a giant egg to its nest before it hatches? This leveled reader is perfect for kids ages 4 to 6. Leveled readers feature big type and easy words. Rhymes and rhythmic text paired with picture clues help children decode the story. For children who know the alphabet and are eager to begin reading. This Nickelodeon Read-Along contains audio narration."

My Review: I downloaded this on my Nook for Munchkin, I love the fact that not only are there Blaze books but also read to me books. This is a great level one book, it has familiar and interesting characters, simple words and sentences. While Munchkin is listening to the book being read to him, he is also looking at the page, it will help familiarize him with the words written there. Munchkin of course went nuts for this book and wants to use the nook all the time now.
 
My Rating: I love that Munchkin can now use my Nook for these books, it has 3 options, read to me, read with me or read on my own so kids can begin developing confidence with the same book.  Munchkin was over the moon with this book as Blaze and the Monster Machines is one of his favorite shows.  We give this book a rating of Four Paws and a Stump Wag!

No comments:

Post a Comment