Monday, April 14, 2014

Monday Reading List




Its Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Shelia at Book Journey. Share what books you have finished in the last week, are currently reading and what might be coming up next!




Reviews Posted Last Week:
Links will take you to my review

Gifted Hunter by Nicholas A. Rose
Witch Song by Amber Argyle
Hot as Hades by Alisha Rai (After Dark)
Thank You for Your Service by Linda Rosenberry (Bedtime Story)

 

Books Finished Last Week:
Reviews will be posted at a later date

Relish
Go Dog Go
Ear Book
Farm (touch and feel)
 
Currently Reading:

Ophelia by Lisa M. Klein - PB - on Page 138 of 310
Perfect Match by Kristin Higgins - PB - on Page 243 of 441
Knightmare by Deborah Valentine - Kindle- 4%
Taking Stock by Scott Bartlett - Kindle - 5%
Persephone by Kaitlin Bevis - Audio - 8%


 Books to be Read Soon:
 
Lest the Dew Rust Them by Michael Drakich (Requested Review)
My Heart to Yours by Michelle Zarrin (Requested Review)


 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Boy I totally forgot how crazy vacations are and it was even crazier with Munchkin! I definitely had no time for reading except to Munchkin. We had a good vacation visiting friends in the DC area and then down to North Caroline for my Uncle's Marine Corp retirement. It was very nice to not only see everyone again after such a long time but also to get a little warm weather (I spent a lot of time outside worshiping the sun and have the sunburns to prove it). So I definitely didn't get much reading done last week but hope to get a lot done this week after I get our house and lives back into some kind of order.

Oh and I don't have a nail picture for you :( I did paint my nails Red White and Blue for my uncle's retirement ceremony but forgot to take a picture in the chaos of party preparations!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment