Monday, May 23, 2016

Monday Reading List




Its Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Shelia at Book Journey. Share what books you have finished in the last week, are currently reading and what might be coming up next!




Reviews Posted Last Week:
Links will take you to my review

Viking Ships at Sunrise by Mary Pope Osborne (Magic Tree House)
The Crown by Kiera Cass (Audio)
Random by Lark O'Neal
His Wicked Games, Truth or Dare & Sweet Victory by Ember Casey (After Dark Series Review)
Clifford Sees America by Norman Bridwell (Early Reader)
I am Helping by Mercer Mayer (Bedtime Story)
Love: The Lion by Frederick Brremaud (Graphic Novel)

 
 Books Finished Last Week:
Reviews will be posted at a later date

Hour of the Olympics = 5pts
Steve & Wessley Ice Cream Shop = 1pt
Can You See What I See? Nature = 1pt
Learn About the Weather: Sun = 1pt
Tale of Gwyn = 5pts
Paul Bunyan: My Story = 1pt
Fairy Boy of Calton Hill = 3pts
Sweet Sixteen Princess = 5pts
Valentine Princess = 5pts
Feel the Force = 1pt

 
Currently Reading:

The Merry Adventures of Robin Hood by Howard Pyle - Audio - 11%

 Books to be Read Soon:


 

Total Points Earned
 165 points + 29 points earned + 10 Points for 10K pages - 20 points spent = 184 points

Total Points Earned this Year: 628
Total Points Spent this Year: 444

Pages Read/ Time Listened
105:17 Hours Listened
20,794 Pages Read (1,078 this week)

Books Added to Shelves

American Wife by Curtis Sittenfeld - 10 points spent
Prep by Curtis Sittenfeld - 10 points spent


Interesting Tidbits on the Web:



 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


By the time you read this post, I will be on vacation with my family! I really can't believe how much reading I got done last week, especially with all the chaos and stress of preparing work for me being away and also packing and prepping the house too.  Hopefully by now I am relaxing and enjoying a good book while my parents play with Munchkin and keep him out of my hair for a bit.

Anyway, I have plenty of new posts and reviews for you while I am away and I hope you enjoy them!

2 comments:

  1. Have fun on vacation! Get lots of reading and relaxing in.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was an interesting vacation but like always I over estimated the amount of reading I would get done LOL!

      Delete