Thursday, May 26, 2016

Pen to Paper: Travel Kit


 
 
So as some of you may know, I am on a family vacation this week, but that doesn't stop me from writing to my friends, family and pen pals.  I especially love sending them all postcards from places I visit on vacation.  So I have myself a nice little travel kit. This kit has a little more in it than the little one I toss in my purse for quick notes and letters on the go.
 
 
So do you want to know what is in this kit?
 
5 sets of stationery (3-4 pages of each) with matching envelopes
A little notepad
address book
washi tape
paper clips
Assorted Journaling cards and Die cuts for personalization
stickers
a variety of pens (all colors and styles)
Stamps of course - a variety including first class, postcard, international & extra ounce
Lettermate (for addressing envelopes)
Pen pal letters that are waiting for response.
 
And all of that fit into this nice little zippered pocket and a pen case!
 
 
 
So do you take anything with you on vacation? Do you write letters or send postcards from your adventures?

2 comments:

  1. I love that you still write letters and postcards. I think it is a lost art! It is SO fun to receive a letter or anything fun in the mail. I have an aunt that I still send letters and cards to. It is fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have always enjoyed writing letters and postcards but wasn't always great about being consistent. Now that I am really taking the time it is so much fun and I do love getting letters and postcards back from my pen pals too.

      Delete