Monday, July 20, 2015

Monday Reading List



Its Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Shelia at Book Journey. Share what books you have finished in the last week, are currently reading and what might be coming up next!




Reviews Posted Last Week:
Links will take you to my review
 
The Untouchables by Eliot Ness
Ratha's Creature by Claire Bell
Wolf with Benefits by Shelly Laurenston (After Dark)
To the Rescue by Mercer Meyer (Beginning Reader)
Look, A Book! by Libby Gleeson (Bedtime Story)
Ravine Vol. 1 by Stjephan Sejic (Graphic Novel)
 
 Books Finished Last Week:
Reviews will be posted at a later date

The Jolly Postman = 1pt
Bite Me = 3pts
Paladin = 3pts
The Unwritten = 2pts

 
Currently Reading:

The Peach Keeper by Sarah Addison Allen - PB - on page 64 of 288
Fever by Maya Bankes - Audio - 34%


 Books to be Read Soon:


Sphinx's Princess by Esther Friesner (Mount TBR/ Series)
Sphinx's Queen by Esther Friesner (Mount TBR/ Series)
Bella Tuscany by Frances Mayes (Mount TBR)


 

Total Points Earned
    235 points + 9 points earned + 5 points for completing series (Pride Series) = 249 points

Pages Read/ Time Listened
36,159 pages read (940 read this week)
105:31 listening time


Books Added to Shelves



Interesting Tidbits on the Web:



 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gosh, it was a crazier week than I expected.  I did get some reading done, posting caught up a little bit and some messages and emails done. I am nearly caught up on my crafting too but guess what, my house is a mess now LOL! I guess you just can't have it all!  Hubby was also away this weekend so Munchkin and I had a little fun ourselves so there will be a bunch new Fun with Munchkin posts coming up. I try to plan to take him to the planetarium since he wants to be an astronaut, only to find out the one in Rhode Island doesn't allow kids under 4! I was beyond pissed but thankfully with a little research I found one in CT and the one in Boston actually has a show that features Sesame Street for little kids. So that will be on our to do list later this summer!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment