Monday, April 7, 2014

Monday Reading List




Its Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Shelia at Book Journey. Share what books you have finished in the last week, are currently reading and what might be coming up next!




Reviews Posted Last Week:
Links will take you to my review

100 Cupboards by N.D. Wilson
Possessed by Desire by Elizabeth Naughton (After Dark)
Foodie Babies Wear Bibs by Michelle Sinclair Colman (Bedtime Story)
My Little Pony Friendship is Magic #2 by Heather Nuhfer (Graphic Novel)
 

Books Finished Last Week:
Reviews will be posted at a later date

Track Record
Hera
Doms of Dark Haven
Gifted Avenger
Hi, Koo!

 
Currently Reading:

Ophelia by Lisa M. Klein - PB - on Page 138 of 310
Perfect Match by Kristin Higgins - PB - on Page 243 of 441
Knightmare by Deborah Valentine - Kindle- 4%
Taking Stock by Scott Bartlett - Kindle - 5%
Persephone by Kaitlin Bevis - Audio - 8%


 Books to be Read Soon:
 
Lest the Dew Rust Them by Michael Drakich (Requested Review)
My Heart to Yours by Michelle Zarrin (Requested Review)


 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
I was totally swamped this week! By the time you read this I will be happily (we hope anyway) on a family vacation, our first since Munchkin came along. So while I did get a little reading done, it was mostly crunch time both at work and at home.  If you happen to follow me on Twitter (@EasternSunset9) you may have spotted my little shopping spree.  I am so excited about the over 30 new books I have and can't wait to read them all and share with you. That means I need to really finish up with some commitments and other books I have already started first.

So what did you all think of my first Crafty Times post yesterday? I will have a couple more this month and will check back with you to see if you want me to continue. And tonight will be my first What's for Dinner This Week post, so check it out and let me know what you think of that too!

Oh and did you guys spot my accomplishment last week? I finally got my Archive list all done! I have some formatting issues to clear up and need to double check that all the links are up at the end of the month but I am counting as updated and done! I just realize now how many books I never posted reviews for, guess over the next year or two I will be going back to re-read some and give them proper reviews (heck I need to go back and read some of those series anyway for the next books).

I am really ready for spring and my absolute favorite flower and scent is Lilacs so when I found Lilacs in Bloom in this Etsy Shop I had to have it.  Pictures just do not do this polish color justice, it is too beautiful and perfect for spring coming up on Easter!
 

4 comments:

  1. Your whole list is stuff I've never heard of! How can this be??? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha that is rather surprising! My eclectic reading habits send me down so different paths to little known books.

      Delete
  2. Oooo I love the nail polish! How are you liking Ophelia? I've had that one on my shelf forever but still haven't picked it up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am really struggling with Ophelia, I was hoping I would like her better than in the play and it started out really good but since she met Hamlet it has really gone down hill. It may end up being one I don't finish, but I am going to try one more time to really push through it.

      Delete