Friday, April 4, 2014

Bedtime Story: Foodie Babies Wear Bibs by Michelle Sinclair Colman

 
Synopsis: "Join the urban babies as they celebrate the pleasures of cuisine. Foodie babies favor finger foods and small plates, and spend their days browsing the farmers' market--all in their inimitable style."

My Review: I purchased this book for Munchkin since he loves every food we give him and want to continue to encourage him to enjoy it as we introduced solid foods to him. Unfortunately this book seemed a little snootie to me. The story is cute but the images feature babies in places and with things that most families don't have or can't afford. I have to say the last page is the cutest "foodie babies taste good" with a dog licking cereal off a baby.
 
My Rating: I would have liked this to be a little more average folks level, but I guess to be a 'foodie' you need to be able to afford eating exotic foods in high end cafe's.  I give it a rating of Two Paws.
 
 
Good Night! Sweet Dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment