Saturday, April 26, 2014

Dewey's Readathon Update #1

Well I have made it through 3 1/2 hours with only a few brief interruptions. I have been reading a lot of Children's books so far this morning because Munchkin was with me all day so far.  He just went down for a nap though and will be playing with Hubby this afternoon (too bad it is a rainy day and he is sick so they can't go outside and leave me in peace).
 
 
Currently reading:  I am just going to start Doms in Dark Haven 2
Books finished: Flight, Hades, Count to 10 with a Mouse, Biscuit Loves the Library, Welcome to Trucktown, The Gruffalo, The Bippolo Seed & Other stories, and The Legendary Yoda
Pages read: 540
Running total of pages read: 540
Amount of time spent reading: Hard to tell with Munchkin so I will say 2.25 hours
Running total of time spent reading: 2.25
Snacks: yogurt covered raisins and smartfood
Reading Spot: Been reading all over so far, chair, floor in Munchkin's room, couch and doctor's office.  I am now going to go lay in the bed to read since everyone else is laying down for their naps.
 
 
How is it going for everyone else? I am feeling really happy with my progress so far but can't wait to see what the rest of the day holds!

2 comments:

  1. I am doing really good but got a late start. Sigh... I had friends over last night and they just didn't understand that I had 24 hours of reading coming up and they needed to go!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha Darn friends just don't understand the importance of reading for 24 hours LOL! That's okay Munchkin didn't seem to understand either!

      Delete