Friday, April 25, 2014

Bedtime Story: Bear's New Friend by Karma Wilson

 
Synopsis: "How Bear and his forest friends discover a NEW FRIEND will enchant young readers. Karma Wilson's playful text and Jane Chapman's radiant illustrations make Bear's New Friend a perfect summertime read-aloud companion to the bestselling Bear Snores On."

My Review: Munchkin really didn't have the patience for this book. He did enjoy the illustrations but really only wanted to see Hare. I found the foreshadowing of Bear asking Who to be a little funny, but found it odd who the mysterious new friend was based on what lead the friends to find out. Maybe as Munchkin gets a little older he will enjoy the book a little more.
 
My Rating: It is a cute book and I hope Munchkin grows to like it a little better in the future.  I give it a rating of Three Paws.

No comments:

Post a Comment