Monday, April 1, 2019

Monday Reading List


It is Monday again, and time to update with what I read last week, what I am currently reading and what to look forward to next week.



Reviews Posted Last Week:
Links will take you to my review

Warrior of the Wild by Tricia Levenseller
Refugee by Alan Gratz
How Many Trucks can a Tow Truck Tow? by Charlotte Pomerantz (Bedtime Story)
Book Love by Debbie Tung (Graphic Novel)

 Books Finished Last Week:
Reviews will be posted at a later date

Night Masquerade
The Wild Robot
Exit Strategy
Wicked Saints
City of Ghosts
The Panda Problem
Wicked King
Narwhal Unicorn of the Sea


Currently Reading:
Malice by John Gwynne - Print - on page 58 of 672


Pages Read/ Time Listened
213:17 Hours Listened (16:36 listened this week)
8,942 Pages Read (1,239 this week)

Books Added to Shelves Recently: TBR
The Snow Gypsy
WarDance
Warsong
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am in complete denial that it is already April! Usually the first few months of the year are nice and slow for me, I have time to curl up and read and relax, but that hasn't been the case this year.  Now we are already starting baseball season and starting yard work! Even though both Hubby and I were knocked down this last week with nasty head colds, I managed to read a lot this last week.  Now I need to get ready for Dewey's Readathon, and I believe Tome Topple will be coming up this month too.


Are you participating in any Readathons coming up soon?

No comments:

Post a Comment