Monday, October 19, 2015

Monday Reading List



Its Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Shelia at Book Journey. Share what books you have finished in the last week, are currently reading and what might be coming up next!




Reviews Posted Last Week:
Links will take you to my review
 
Soul of a Highlander by Melissa Mayhue
Crown of Midnight by Sarah J. Maas
Hard as Steel by Laura Kaye (After Dark)
Giraffes Can't Dance by Giles Andraea (Bedtime Story)
An Age of License by Lucy Knisley (Graphic Novel)
 
 Books Finished Last Week:
Reviews will be posted at a later date

Assassin's Blade = 3pts
Highlander of Her Own = 5pts
Bunnicula = 5pts
A Dog Named Christmas = 3pts
When Will it Snow = 1pt
The Gingerbread Man = 1pt
Her Christmas Bonus = 3pts
Dec the Holls = 3pts
In the Clear = 3pts
Message in a Bauble = 3pts
Little Light = 3pts
Christmas Jar for Santa = 3pts
Picturing Christmas = 3pts
Rikki Tikki Tavi = 3pts
Snowball Soup = 1pt
How to Read a Story = 1pt
16 Runaway Pumpkins = 1pt
House at Pooh Corner = 3pts
Otis and the Scarecrow = 1pt

 
Currently Reading:

The Help by Kathryn Stockett - Audio - 68%



 Books to be Read Soon:

Queen of Shadows by Sarah J. Maas - Mount TBR/ Series Challenge

 

Total Points Earned
28 points + 49 points earned = 77 Points

Pages Read/ Time Listened
47,910 pages read (2,302 read this week)
165:30 listening time (3:14 listened this week)

Books Added to Shelves



Interesting Tidbits on the Web:



 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was a little nuts last week trying to get back into the swing of things in the office and at home after being away but I did manage to get everything caught up in time to participate in the readathon! Boy, it was amazing how much reading I got done with a little planning and a little encouragement. Munchkin was a pretty good boy throughout the day, he went out and had some fun with Hubby for a little while, read with me, and the had some alone play time too. I will have a full update later today about how my readathon went. 

In other news, it is going to be another hectic couple of weeks around here. I am going in on Thursday for some minor surgery, but supposedly it will take me a week or two to recover. So I am frantically trying to coordinate care for Munchkin, get work ahead of schedule and get my house prepared. I am hoping that after the first few days that I will at least be up to reading a bunch and then after that hopefully in a few more days be able to get back up and about. But have no fear, I have been working hard to make sure I have plenty going on here and am keeping up with my letters too.

Hope you all had a great weekend (and readathon if you participated) and have a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment