Saturday, October 18, 2014

Fall Dewey Update #3

 
Boy am I pooped, and have been struggling to read. It might be the fact that my hubby suddenly decided to be conversational this evening.  Oh well, I am fading fast after such a busy day, but I will be up again before the end!
 
So here is my update so far:
 
Currently reading:  Cricket on the Hearth (1hr), Confessions of a Scary Mommy (pg 46)
Books finished: Winter Lights, Happy Halloween Little Critter, A Porcupine Named Fluffy, The Note, Santa's Ninja Elves, Kissing Santa, Christmas Carol GN
Pages read: 146
Time Listened: 1 hour
Running total of pages read: 579
Amount of time spent reading: about 2 hours
Running total of time spent reading: 9 hours
Snacks: nothing
Reading Spot: hitting the bed since I can't even keep my eyes open
 
 
Up Next:
some sleepy time and then up again with Munchkin to read Paddington Bear



A very special thanks to all the wonderful cheerleaders who have been stopping by my Twitter to keep me motivated!

No comments:

Post a Comment