Saturday, October 18, 2014

Dewey's Fall Readathon Kick off!

 
I am here ready to kick off my readathon today.  It will be a busy one and I will have to be bouncing in and out of here between my reading, work and Children's Book Festival!
 
I will try to update here on the blog every few hours, but will try to keep up more often on my twitter ( @EasternSunset9 )
 
It is 8:00am here in Rhode Island and I have just a few minutes to read with Munchkin before hitting the road.
 
First books on today's list:
 
 
Then I am on my way to the Children's Book Festival accompanied by the audio book
 
While I wait in lines or am seated waiting for the presentations I have
(and of course I will have the books waiting to be autographed)
 
 
After that quick adventure it is off to work and I should be able to post an update for you from there.  So expect a post here in about 4 1/2 to 5 hours.
 
Good luck on all your reading adventures!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment