Saturday, October 18, 2014

Fall Dewey Readathon #2

 
Wow those 5 hours went by far too fast! Someone please tell me where this day is going, I wanted to do so much more reading but I guess we still have a little more than 12 hours left.
 
So here is my update so far:
 
Currently reading:  Cricket on the Hearth (1hr), Confessions of a Scary Mommy
Books finished: Winter Lights, Happy Halloween Little Critter, A Porcupine Named Fluffy, The Note, Santa's Ninja Elves, Kissing Santa
Pages read: 137
Time Listened: 46 minutes
Running total of pages read: 433
Amount of time spent reading: about 2.5 hours
Running total of time spent reading: 7 hours
Snacks: had a delicious diner from Carrabba's
Reading Spot: Time to finally kick back and relax on the couch with a beverage and some quiet time.
 
 
Up Next:
Hopefully a nice evening reading with a glass of wine!



A very special thanks to all the wonderful cheerleaders who have been stopping by my Twitter to keep me motivated! I will definitely keep me going as the hours begin to wane!

No comments:

Post a Comment