Monday, February 3, 2014

Monday Reading List




Its Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Shelia at Book Journey. Share what books you have finished in the last week, are currently reading and what might be coming up next!




Reviews Posted Last Week:
Links will take you to my review

The Gnosis of Salmon by Lynne Marie Rowland
Stringz by Michael Wenberg
Beauty by Laurell K. Hamilton (After Dark)
If You Hold a Seed by Elly MacKay (Bedtime Story)
Janes In Love by Cecil Castellucci (Graphic Novel)


Books Finished Last Week:
Reviews will be posted at a later date

Wet Pet, Dry Pet, Your Pet, My Pet
Dump Truck
If Only
Falke's Renegade

 
Currently Reading:


The Lover From Hell by Rob Palmer - Kindle - 8%
Ophelia by Lisa M. Klein - PB - on Page 138 of 310
Listening is an Act of Love by David Isay- PB - on Page 103 of 284
Still Alice by Lisa Genova - Audio - 36%


 Books to be Read Soon:
 
Water Harvest by Eric Diehl (Requested Review)
One Shark, No Swim by Lehua Parker (Requested Review)
Knightmare by Deborah Valentine (Requested Review)
The Owl Keeper by Christine Brodein-Jones (Mount TBR)
Stone Cold Revenge by Jess Macallan (Mount TBR)

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Not much reading done this week, I have been a little all over the place. I feel like all the work I did to update for Bloggiesta got my mind moving in a direction away from reading temporarily.  That and the fact that the books that really have my interest right now are paperbacks and I can only read those at home after Munchkin goes to sleep and my chores are done :( I need a day off with no one home!

I did manage to finish going through my Goodreads shelf and eliminated over 300 books and got my TBR shelf down to 704 books and my Wishlish shelf down to 384 books (a good chunk of those are Graphic Novels and books for Munchkin). I am rather proud of that progress and would have liked to make more but I just couldn't bare to part with any more books! Now on to updating the archives, Ugh! I am determined to get somewhat caught up on my Bloggiesta to do list so that I can start fresh when the next one rolls around.


For my nails this week, I ended up painting them early because that last color chipped off really quickly.  Since we are headed into February and Valentine's Day is coming up, all my polishes this month will be love themed.
The first one this week is called Love is a Kitten (sold at this Etsy Shop)
The picture just doesn't do it justice. It is a lovely creamy white color with a hint of lavender tint and lots of blue and purple glitters in it.
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment