Friday, February 7, 2014

Bedtime Story: I Love You All Year Long by Steve Metzger

 
Synopsis: ""Every season has its song, and I love you all year long!" From camping and visiting a water park during the summer, to going on a hayride in the autumn, skating and building snowmen in the winter, and then planting seeds in the spring this rhythmic story celebrates the love between a mother and her child all through the year. The soft padded covers, round corners and sturdy board pages make this title a perfect fit for preschoolers."

My Review: A very cute story to go through the seasons, a book I can keep out all year and maybe do some of the activities with Munchkin. While it is an adorable story, Munchkin did not have the patience for it. While I love the phrase in the synopsis (also the end of the story) it is the first mention of songs of the season, I would have liked it if that was brought more into the story.
 
My Rating: I think this book will be even better when we can get out and do some of the things in the story and then come home and read it together. A cute book to read throughout the year. I give it a rating of Two Paws and a Stump Wag.
 
 
Good Night! Sweet Dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment