Thursday, February 6, 2014

After Dark Review of Table for Two by ER Pierce

I have added After Dark Reviews to my blog as a way of notifying you of a review of a book with Adult themes and scenes. From now on I will keep my reviews of all books I read that have explicit scenes in them for late night posts for those of you who prefer to avoid them or easy to find for those of you who seek them out ;)
 
 
 
 
Synopsis: "The third installment of the Hot Lunch Saga is almost here! Will Ryan and Samantha work out their differences, come together, and find love? Or will their pasts tear them apart?

Table for Two is the third story in the series, and is significantly longer at over 12K.

Ryan and Samantha met at work, and started a lunch time affair that quickly morphed into a sexy relationship. Now they must decide if their baggage is worth the risk, or whether they should go their separate ways."


My Review: This really wasn't the conclusion I was expecting for this short series. I really do enjoy Ryan and Samantha and it was great getting to know each of them. For some reason I have a hard time putting together Ryan's personality in the first two books with that in this one, I can't imagine him giving up control. With that said I was really proud of Sam for standing up for herself and pushing for what she wanted.
 
 
My Rating: This third and final installment of this short series had some interesting twists that seemed out of character to me. I did enjoy to reading some of these changes but it ended up being a kind of the middle of the road read for me.  I give it a rating of Two Paws and a Stump Wag.

No comments:

Post a Comment