Wednesday, July 17, 2013

15 Day Book Blogger Challenge - Day 9

So while browsing the blogs I follow (mind you I am crazy behind on checking everyone's blogs out) I cam across this challenge hosted at Good Books and Good Wine and it sounded kind of fun.
 
 
Day 9 Post
 
Why do you blog about books?
 
That's an easy question to answer, because I love them and want to share my favorites with everyone!  I originally started my blog for two reasons. The first was to keep my thoughts about the books I read in one place, I wanted to keep track of the books I have read and what I thought about them (after starting a few books only to realize I had already read them at some point). The second reason was to be able to talk books with other book lovers, I don't have many friends who are into books like I am and when I do find a friend who reads they are more into non-fiction or current events. So that is why I blog about books, to share the love <3

No comments:

Post a Comment