Thursday, July 18, 2013

15 Day Book Blogger Challenge - Day 10

So while browsing the blogs I follow (mind you I am crazy behind on checking everyone's blogs out) I cam across this challenge hosted at Good Books and Good Wine and it sounded kind of fun.
 
 
Day 10 Post
 
How do you choose what book to read next?
 
Hmm that is a difficult question. It really varies.  I usually choose a book based on my mood.  Like if I am bored and find myself loosing focus on things, I choose a quick romance that doesn't take much concentration. If I really want to get lost, I will pick a fantasy. Other times I will choose based on title or cover, I will just scan my shelves until something really jumps out at me. There are other times where I have a set list I need to read, like if I am reading a series or have reviews that need to get done. I never really know what I will read next until I pick up a book and start reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment