So while browsing the blogs I follow (mind you I am crazy behind on checking everyone's blogs out) I cam across this challenge hosted at Good Books and Good Wine and it sounded kind of fun.
Day 8 Post
Quick! Write 15 Bullet Points of Things that Appeal to you on Blogs!
- The blog needs to be about something that interests me, books, crafts or animals.
- It needs to be unique and not simply spouting off information I have seen before.
- I prefer to have reviews or personal posts
- I would rather not see a bunch of blog tours, giveaways, cover reveals, memes etc.
- I want the format to be easily readable
- I want the site to load quickly (meaning not a ton of ads, blog rolls and links)
- I want a variety of posts (ie: a combination of genres of books or different types of crafts)
- I also prefer medium sized posts, I don't want to read a novel but I still want substance.
- I like pictures, either covers, or pictures of the crafts to break things up.
- I want to feel like I know the blogger, get a little personal but be safe.
- A single blogger on the blog, I really dislike multiple people posting on the same blog.
- Regular posting without over doing (like I am doing now lol)
- Easy to join blogs, I don't want to have to sign up for another program in order to follow you.
- Easy to post, again I don't want to have to jump through hoops to talk to you.
- Overall a friendly, happy place to be.