Monday, January 21, 2019

Monday Reading List


It is Monday again, and time to update with what I read last week, what I am currently reading and what to look forward to next week.



Reviews Posted Last Week:
Links will take you to my review

Royals by Rachel Hawkins
Fire & Heist by Sarah Beth Durst
Birthright Vol. 1: Homecoming by Joshua Williamson (Graphic Novel)


 Books Finished Last Week:
Reviews will be posted at a later date

Crenshaw
I'd Rather be Reading
Fire & Heist
Aine's Winter Walk
Rocket Writes a Story
Shadows from the Past
Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur Vol. 1


Currently Reading:
Deadly Identity by Lindsay McKenna - Kindle - 24%
Spinning Silver by Naomi Novik - Audio Book - 36%



Pages Read/ Time Listened
40:31 Hours Listened (9:49 listened this week)
1,656 Pages Read (980 this week)

Books Added to Shelves Recently: TBR
Dragon of Ash & Stars
The Snow Gypsy
Book Nerds & Boyfriends
WarDance
Warsong
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


I am finally getting back into the swing of things with my reading, I think I am almost over that post slump hump and back to my usual love of reading.  I haven't been as good about posting on here, I still have several reviews and discussions to post but I am trying to be okay with having days without posts, I hope you are all okay with that too. 

In other news, I am caught up at home and work for a change and with today being a holiday I am hoping to get caught up on my card orders! Finally feeling like I am nearly back on my feet!  After that winter storm yesterday, which we were fortunate and avoided the brunt of the storm, Munchkin and I are hunkering down for a warm day in our pjs.


Are you a winter weather lover or do you prefer to stay indoors once the snow starts falling?

No comments:

Post a Comment