Monday, September 19, 2016

Monday Reading List




Its Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Shelia at Book Journey. Share what books you have finished in the last week, are currently reading and what might be coming up next!




Reviews Posted Last Week:
Links will take you to my review

Winter of the Ice Wizard by Mary Pope Osborne (Magic Tree House)
An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir
Bear to Want by Amy Lamont (After Dark)
Just Critters Who Care by Mercer Mayer (Early Reader)
Pug in a Truck by Nancy Coffelt (Bedtime Story)
Dragon Age: The Silent Grove   by David Gaider (Graphic Novel)
 
 Books Finished Last Week:
Reviews will be posted at a later date

The Green Ember = 3pts
You Are Mine = 3pts
Carnival at Candlelight = 5pts
Saga Vol. 4 = 3pts
Can't Stay Away = 3pts
Fly = 1pt
Trucks = 1pt
 
Currently Reading:

One Lavender Ribbon by Heather Burch - Audio - 46%



 Books to be Read Soon:

Tale of Elske by Cynthia Voigt

 

Total Points Earned
      215 points + 19 points + 10 bonus points (completing Audio Challenge) = 244 points

Total Points Earned this Year: 1029
Total Points Spent this Year: 789

Pages Read/ Time Listened
207:54 Hours Listened (7:55 listened this week)
34,961 Pages Read (734 this week)

Books Added to Shelves



Interesting Tidbits on the Web:


 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I managed to keep my reading consistent even though it was still an insanely busy week in the office and at home. Poor Munchkin had a rough week, he got his vaccine shots and the flu shot on Tuesday during his 4 year check up and was pretty miserable for the rest of the week. As a surprise he got his first book subscription which loved and we had to read the books immediately.

I have been busy working on some upcoming blog plans and planning in general. I have fallen back in love with my planners and have been busy creating clips and dashboards for the seasons. I have also been making extras to put up in my Etsy shop, which I am determined to get back up and running before the end of October!

Anyway, I have some exciting news for you . . . all this week I will be having an author feature.  I have been busy reading and reviewing all of Lilly Avalon's books, I also have an interview and a giveaway for you this week! So starting tomorrow, all regularly scheduled posts will be put on hold during this event (in fact they will be put on hold for two weeks since next week is Banned Book Week).
 

2 comments:

  1. Poor Munckin. I hope he's feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is nearly better now, still a little tired though, turns out it is a fantastic threat now. He has been really bad about running in parking lots lately so I told him if he runs around he could get hurt and have to go to the hospital for shots and now he walks right next to me holding my hand!

      Delete