Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Tea Time Tuesday: Sweet Tea

This is a new series of blog posts to share my love of tea and some discoveries I am making as I dive more into that love. (And honestly, what goes better with books than a nice cup of tea?)
 
 
I have a problem, I am addicted to McDonald's Sweet Tea! I have tried to make sweet tea before but it just never comes out right so I have kept getting McDonald's (especially on these insanely hot days like today). I think though that I have finally figured it out with the help of this recipe on Pinterest.
 
Apparently the trick is to use soda powder, just a tiny bit to cut the bitterness! I did cut down the sugar on the recipe to a little less than a cup, I like sweet tea but I don't want it so sweet my teeth hurt. It was perfect!
 
 
In other news, Hubby fixed my pitcher!! I don't know what he did but it isn't leaking anymore! Yay for handy Hubbys!


No comments:

Post a Comment