Friday, February 5, 2016

Bedtime Story: The Magical Snowman by Catherine Walters

 
Synopsis: "Little Rabbit has made a wonderful snowman and doesn't want to leave him. When he gets lost in the snow, a soft light sparkles through the trees and a very special friend appears to take him on a magical journey home."

My Review: This best part about this story is the adorable illustrations, I almost would have preferred it to be a wordless book and just enjoyed the pictures. It is a cute little story about believing in something though but not an overwhelming story that we must read again and again.
  
 
My Rating: I feel like this story was really average, one I feel like I have read before but with really cute illustrations.  Munchkin hasn't asked to read this one again.  We give it a rating of Two Paws and a Stump Wag.
 
 
 
Good Night! Sweet Dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment