Monday, January 4, 2016

Monday Reading List



Its Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Shelia at Book Journey. Share what books you have finished in the last week, are currently reading and what might be coming up next!




Reviews Posted Last Week:
Links will take you to my review
 
National Geographic Sea Otters by Laura F. Marsh (Beginning Reader)
Worms for Lunch by Leonid Gore (Bedtime Story)
The Clouds Above by Jordan Crane (Graphic Novel)


 
 Books Finished Last Week:
Reviews will be posted at a later date

Worms for Lunch = 1pt
Nat. Geo. Sea Otters = 1pt
Clouds Above = 3pts
Drain Me Dry = 3pts
Addicted to the Bite = 3pts
Sneezy the Snowman = 1pt
The Face in the Mountain = 1pt
Smash Trash = 1pt
Hello Olaf = 1pt
Snowballs = 1pt
Dinosaurs Before Dark = 5pts
The Selection = 3pts
The Queen = 3pts
The Prince = 3 pts
Ice Dragon = 5pts
 
Currently Reading:

Gwendolyn's Sword by E.A. Haltom - Ebook - on page 46 of 354



 Books to be Read Soon:


 

Total Points Earned
  35 points earned

Total Points Earned this Year: 35
Total Points Spent this Year:

Pages Read/ Time Listened
8:07 Hours Listened (8:07 this week)
888 Pages Read (888 this week)

Books Added to Shelves



Interesting Tidbits on the Web:



 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Boy did the time between Christmas and New Years get away from me! I apologize for my couple of missed posts. I hope that you all had a very wonderful Christmas and had a safe and fun New Year's celebration.  Things have really changed at my house from years past, we used to go to a friend's house and party the hours away, now it seems Hubby has to work every year, Munchkin is sick nearly every year and now I just curl up with some hot beverage and read a book until I am tired (often going to bed before midnight).  That was okay with me though, I kicked of the new year with a bang and lots of reading over the weekend!

I hope to keep my reading steam up so I can have lots of new books to share with all of you. It is Bout of Books readathon this week, which I love having a week long readathon right at the beginning of the new year. You have all these wonderful new books you are excited to read and can use the readathon as an excuse to just take off!


Also, in case you missed any of the posts last week announcing some new plans and changes to my posting schedule, stop by later today for the first Magic Tree House Monday. I will be posting a review every Monday for the Magic Tree House books (with a  few exceptions for special events). Starting next week I will also be starting my Tea Time Tuesday posts in the afternoon on Tuesday.  Also Early Reader reviews will be posted every Friday morning now followed by the Bedtime Story every Friday evening.

I am so excited for this new year and am so glad you will be joining me on all my new adventures this year!

2 comments:

  1. Staying up till midnight just isn't my goal in life. I usually pass out on the couch and wake up when I hear fireworks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup that is pretty much how it went here too. Fell asleep reading on the couch and woke up when Hubby came home a little after midnight.

      Delete