Saturday, July 4, 2015

Graphic Novel Review of Saga Vol. 2 by Brian K. Vaughan

 
Synopsis: "From award-winning writer BRIAN K. VAUGHAN (Pride of Baghdad, Ex Machina) and critically acclaimed artist FIONA STAPLES (Mystery Society, Done to Death), SAGA is sweeping tale of one young family fighting to find their place in the universe. Thanks to her star-crossed parents Marko and Alana, newborn baby Hazel has already survived lethal assassins, rampaging armies, and horrific monsters, but in the cold vastness of outer space, the little girl encounters her strangest adventure yet... grandparents.

Collects Saga issues #7-12"


My Review: After reading the first Volume in the final hours of the Spring 2015 Dewey's Readathon, I couldn't help but read this later in the day. I am totally drawn into the story line and wrapped up in the characters. This is a fantastic series and is great for beginners and veterans of Graphic Novels alike. I am definitely going to continue to get my hands on the rest of this series as fast as I can.
 
My Rating: I really am enjoying this series so far and have purchased the next two volumes. I give it a rating of Four Paws and a Stump Wag!

1 comment: