Sunday, May 10, 2015

Bedtime Story: Time Together: Me and Mom by Maria Catherine

Celebrating Children's Book Week!
 
 
 
Synopsis: "In pictures and simple text, a mother and child spend their day together."

My Review: I love this series of books. The lines are simple just a statement of a way to spend time together. The illustrations are also simple yet bright and fun. I love the diversity the book shows and the clear love in each of the pages. Munchkin enjoyed the book and talking about the things that he does with me and the things he saw in the story that he would like to do with me.
 
My Rating: We definitely love this book and read it again and again. It has given Munchkin ideas of what he wants to do with me too. I give it a rating of Four Paws!
 
 
 
 
Good Night! Sweet Dreams!
 
And a Happy Mother's Day to all those moms out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment