Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Advent Reads Day 3: Dashing Through the Snow by Diane Farr

 
Synopsis: "On the road to Bath, a kind-hearted young man encounters a young lady in a hurry. Together they journey to an unintended destination -- and share an unforgettable Christmas Eve."

My Review: I wasn't sure what to expect from this book but it turned out to be a lovely historical romance. It was short but the characters and storyline were beautifully developed. I had a lot of fun reading it and really fell for each of the characters, I found them to be unique in their own ways and relatable. If you are looking for a clean, short holiday romance give this one a shot.
 
My Rating: It has been a while since I read a historical romance and this was a nice one.  If you are an avid reader of the genre you may not like this one as it is rather compacted.  I however liked it and give it a rating of Three Paws.

No comments:

Post a Comment