Monday, December 1, 2014

Advent Reads Day 1: Review of Santa's Ninja Elves by Lizzy Ford

 
Synopsis: "Santa’s Ninja Elves: two short stories depicting elite elves whose missions are to protect Santa against all enemies using an assortment of cinna-bombs, candy cane bullets, tinsel traps and throwing bells and intelligence from the fortune-telling Mrs. Clause. After years of dedicated service, Santa decides to reward them by helping them find love on Christmas."


My Review: I really enjoyed these two short stories. They were so unique and fun compared to so much else I have read recently. I really wish that Ford had taken it a step further and written a longer story for each of these characters, I would have loved to read more. There were so many very creative ideas here and I really hope she does more with them.
 
My Rating: I so loved these two short stories.  I want more of them and more of the characters and ideas.  Even though I want so much more I can't help but give this one a rating of Four Paws and a Stump Wag!

No comments:

Post a Comment