Sunday, June 1, 2014

Crafty Time (4)

Crafty Times is a new thing I am trying on the blog where I can share some of the art and crafts I have created (you can too of course). I really dabble in a wide variety of crafts and hope you can find something that sparks your interest or inspires you!
 
 
So I know I missed a few crafty times but I have been working on them, slowly. I have another fun felt board set for little ones. I found this one on Pinterest and knew I had to make a set for us too, as I told you before my family is serious about their popcorn. So here is our new popcorn felt playset. . .
 
 
 
 
 
Munchkin had a blast slapping the popcorn over the kernel when I said POP. Of course we then had to have popcorn because he wanted to eat the felt pieces.
 
 
If you want to make a set for the little ones in your life check out Mel's Desk Blog, I believe she is the one who came up with the patterns and rhyme.


No comments:

Post a Comment