Monday, May 12, 2014

Monday Reading List




Its Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Shelia at Book Journey. Share what books you have finished in the last week, are currently reading and what might be coming up next!




Reviews Posted Last Week:
Links will take you to my review

Tithe by Holly Black
Doms of Dark Haven 2: Western Night by Cherise Sinclair et al (After Dark)
Library Lion by Michelle Knudsen (Bedtime Story)

 

Books Finished Last Week:
Reviews will be posted at a later date

Dependent
Rose Harbor in Bloom
Happy Go Lucky
Frankie Works the Night Shift
Thomas Goes Fishing
Elmo and Grover, Come On Over
Please Write Back
How to Stuff a Wild Zucchini
The Kissing Hand

 
Currently Reading:

Ophelia by Lisa M. Klein - PB - on Page 138 of 310
Perfect Match by Kristin Higgins - PB - on Page 243 of 441
Mozart Season by Virginia Euwer Wolff - PB - on page 35 of 272





 Books to be Read Soon:
 
Firelight Series
Dakota Series


 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Boy I did a lot more reading last week than I thought I did, hopefully it is a good sign since as you saw yesterday I signed up for the Bout of Books week long readathon this week! I really want to get a bunch more reading done, because I can already see how busy my schedule is getting coming into summer (especially with Munchkin being a busy toddler).

Not only is the bout of books readathon going on this week but it is Children's Book week all this week! I have load of stuff planned and scheduled.  I apologize ahead of time to those of you who follow the blog because I am going to overwhelm your feeds with reviews, bookish activities and lists for this week. Now that I have Munchkin I have so many more ideas, I should almost have a Children's Book Month!  So for this week you will just have to put up with the crazy amount of posts. I will have a bedtime story post each evening, an earlier reader review each morning and either a middle grade review or a bookish activity or post each afternoon.


I had planned on getting very creative with my nails this last week but just lost all motivation and ended up going with just a simple color called Chilean Chocolate, which is absolutely beautiful but definitely more of a fall color.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment