Thursday, May 15, 2014

Alphabet of Children's Books

Welcome to Children's Book Week
 
So in honor of Children's Book Week I decided to put my own alphabet list of Children's books that me and Munchkin have enjoyed or will be enjoying.
 
 
A for Armadillo Rodeo
 
 
B for Baby Farm Animals
 
 
C for Corduroy
 
 
D for Dig In
 
 
E for Eye Book
 
 
F for Frankie Works the Night Shift
 
 
G for Goodnight Goodnight Construction Site
 
 
H for Hand Hand Fingers Thumb
 
 
I for I Love You Through and Through
 
 
J for Journey
 
 
K for Katy and the Big Snow
 
 
L for Little Blue Truck
 
 
M for Mommy Hugs
 
 
N for Nitter Pitter

 
 
O for One Fish Two Fish Three Four Five
 
 
P for Put Me in a Zoo
 
 
Q for Quick Quack Quick
 
 
R For Red Wagon
 
 
S for Sneetches on Beaches
 
 
T for Ten Tiny Toes
 
 
U for Under the Table
 
 
V for Velveteen Rabbit
 
 
W for Where Ever You are My Love will Find You
 
 
X for Xavier and the Letter X
 
 
Y for You are My Wish Come True
 
 
Z for Zoo Book
 
 
 
 
So what books would you include in your list? Have you read any of the ones listed?


No comments:

Post a Comment