Monday, December 9, 2013

Monday Reading List




Its Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Shelia at Book Journey. Share what books you have finished in the last week, are currently reading and what might be coming up next!




Reviews Posted Last Week:
Links will take you to my review
 
Red Truck by Lorraine J. Anderson
Meghan's Wish by Amy Gamet
Bah, Humbug! by Heather Horrocks
Big Girls Do it on Christmas by Jasinda Wilder (After Dark)
The Spirit of Christmas by Nancy Tillman (Bedtime Story)
Christmas Jars Reunion by Jason F. Wright (Audio)
The Fisherman's Night Before Christmas by Sue Carabine

Books Finished Last Week:
Reviews will be posted at a later date

Happiness is a Warm Blanket, Charlie Brown
The Marriage Carol
Dirty Little Secrets
The Age of Not Believing
Frankenstein Agent of SHADE: Vol. 2

 
Currently Reading:

Dark Chatter by Andrew Branch - Kindle - 22%
Along for the Ride by Sarah Dessen - PB - on Page 40 of 383
The Clock of Life by Nancy Klann - PB - on page 89 of 364
Seventh Night by Iscah - Kindle - 18%
One Big Beautiful Thing by Marie Flanigan - Kindle - 3%
Marcie by Carly Duncan - Kindle - 15%



 Books to be Read Soon:
 
Water Harvest by Eric Diehl (Requested Review)
The Gnosis of Salmon by Lynne Marie Rowley (Requested Review)
One Shark, No Swim by Lehua Parker (Requested Review)
Knightmare by Deborah Valentine (Requested Review)
The Lover from Hell by Rob Palmer (Requested Review)
Judgment by Jade Varden
Joe the Barbarian by Grant Morrison (Graphic Novel)
 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last week was a whirl wind, I got some reading done but I really felt all over the place and my reading reflected it. I just couldn't settle down to one book for some reason. I kind of think it is the reading I plan on doing next year, I rearranged my little bookshelf in my living room with the books I plan to read in 2014 and it has renewed my excitement for those books and I am itching to get into them.  I am hoping to get a decent amount of reading done this week but I have a wedding that I am participating in on Friday with all the other events to go with it this week, not to mention all the Christmas gifts I am still in the midst of making.

All that said, I am looking forward to starting a new year! I hope you are all having a great week and are staying safe and warm in this crazy weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment