Thursday, December 5, 2013

Advent Reads Day 5: After Dark Review of Big Girls Do It on Christmas by Jasinda Wilder

 
Synopsis: "A very special Big Girls Christmas short story to be read after Big Girls Do It Married.

This is a short story of 4,000 words.

*WARNING: major spoilers if not read in order* "


My Review: While this may have spoiled the rest of the series, which I plan on going back and reading as soon as I have the opportunity, I really enjoyed this short story. It was very short but had a lot of emotion packed in and you can feel the love radiating from the characters. It brought back some very happy memories from a Christmas 2 years ago for me. I definitely encourage all of you to read the whole series, if only to get to this book!
 
My Rating: I wish I had read the rest of the series first, but this short story just made me want to read them right away.  A fun and loving holiday story.  I give it a rating of Four Paws!

No comments:

Post a Comment