Friday, December 13, 2013

Advent Reads Day 13: Bedtime Story: Little Nemo's Wild Sleigh Ride by Roland Urbanek

 
Synopsis (taken from Amazon): "Little Nemo has trouble getting to Slumberland in time for Christmas and when Santa comes to the rescue, Nemo ends up breaking Santa’s sleigh.

This is one of the three fantastic stories told in ‘Little Nemo’s Christmas Adventure’.

Enjoy this exciting tale along with over 30 illustrations based on the classic comic strip originally created by Winsor McCay."


My Review: You can tell this was basically just an excerpt to get you to purchase the full length novel Little Nemo's Christmas Adventure. I was expecting a short children's Christmas story but it was just a little teaser and the story left you disappointed. However the illustrations are beautiful. I guess I kind of do want to know if Little Nemo makes it to Slumberland but it is still a shame that this wasn't a complete story.
 
My Rating: I would have preferred that this was to be a complete story in itself but it was still a fun story.  I give it a rating of Two Paws.
 
 
Good Night! Sweet Dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment