Monday, December 24, 2012

Monday Reading List





Its Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Shelia at Book Journey. Share what books you have finished in the last week, are currently reading and what might be coming up next!




Reviews Posted Last Week:
Links will take you to my review

A Bad Kitty Christmas by Nick Bruel
Florence by Ciye Cho
Llama Llama Holiday Drama by Anna Dewdney
Diary of Mall Santa by Stewart Scott
Eragon by Christopher Paolini (Book v. Movie)
Spending Holidays with People I Want to Punch in the Throat by Jen (After Dark)
Raggedy Ann and Andy The Christmas Kitten
How the Grinch Stole Christmas by Dr. Seuss (Book v. Movie)
The Gift of Hope by Pam Andrews Hanson
 


Books Finished Last Week:
Reviews will be posted at a later date

 Dark Rider by Kathrynn Dennis
The Gift of Hope by Pam Andrews Hanson
 


Currently Reading:

Cleo: The cat who mended a family by Helen Brown - PB - on page 124 of 292
The Count of Monte Cristo by Alexandre Dumas - PB - on page 28 of 472
Royal Flush by Scott Bartlett - Nook - on page 62 of 206

 
Next Books to be Read:

Under Camelot's Banner by Sarah Zettel - Arthurian Legend Challenge
Soul of a Highlander by Melissa Mayhue - Mount TBR Challenge
 


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Wow! I have survived the craziness of December!! I hope you have enjoyed my Advent Stories Series, I have two more posts one for tonight and one for tomorrow.  Tomorrows will include an hour and a half of Transiberian Orchestra music to enjoy through your Christmas evening.

I hope you all receive plenty of books for next year's reading challenges and most importantly get to spend the day with those you love!!

Merry Christmas from me and all my family!

No comments:

Post a Comment