Saturday, October 24, 2020

Dewey's 24 Hour Fall Readathon Kick off & TBR

 It has been quite some time since I was last able to participate in Dewey's 4 Hour Readathon, thus is the life of a sports mom, but with the way things are now what better time to stay in and read?!


I am a little late in deciding to join so I am not officially signed up and I won't be updating here on the blog but if you want to follow along in my reading adventures, I will be updating throughout the day on my Instagram (@Easternsunset9) both in posts and stories.


Some Goals:
Read for at least 10 hours
Finish at least 6 books
Read the equivalent of 800 pages (much will be audio books)

TBR Pile
I have a few books already started that I would like to complete as well as a selection of short books, graphic novels and audio books to break up the hours.  I also hope to work on some of my current read, Dracula, but it might be a bit heavy for a long readathon. Anyway, here are a few of the books I have picked for my TBR:
Murder Past Due (Currently Reading): 100 Pages remaining
Serpent & Dove (Currently Reading): 230 pages remaining
Blind Search: 340 pages
Scrooged: 132 pages
Plum Crazy Vol. 3: 180 pages
Bookwyrms Vol. 1: 184 pages
Mistletoe Murder: 236 pages

I know I won't make it through all of those, but I want to give myself options.  Though I am noticing my choices mostly revolve around holiday books and murder or both LOL!


 Are you participating? What are you reading?


Here we go! I am kicking off with the audio book of Scrooged to get me through a few chores, this should take a couple hours, then I will probably break it up with a quick graphic novel before a snack and outdoors break.


No comments:

Post a Comment