Monday, October 26, 2020

Monday Reading List

 

  It is Monday again and it is time to update with what I read last week, what I am currently reading and what to look forward to next week.



Reviews Posted Last Week:
Links will take you to my review

Warm Bodies by Isaac Marion
Desdemona and The Deep by C.S.E. Cooney
Drac and Frank A Happy Little Story by Jason L. Witter (Bedtime Story)

 Books Finished Last Week:
Reviews will be posted at a later date

Murder Past Due
Serpent & Dove
Scrooged
Sweet Little Lies
Bookwyrms


Currently Reading:

Dracula by Bram Stoker - Audio/Print - 13%



Pages Read/ Time Listened
831:37 Hours Listened (26:35 listened this week)
25,506 Pages Read (478 This week)

Books Added to Shelves Recently: TBR
The Eyes of Tamburah (gift)
The Wolf in the Whale
~~~~~~~~~~March Birthday Waiver Books ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Rain Dragon Rescue
The Order of the Unicorn
All the Wandering Light
Life on the Leash
Phoenix Unbound
You Can't F*ck Up Your Kids  (gift) - READ
Mary Shelley Monster Hunter Vol. 1 - READ
The Caged Queen
The Mum Who'd Had Enough
The Voyage to Magical North
The Overdue Life of Amy Byler
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~End Birthday Waiver~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Scavenge the Stars
Beefcakes
Hades & Persephone
Dark Skies
No Country for Old Gnomes (gift)
About That Kiss
The Girl and the Stars
A Choir of Lies
Loving Cara
Girl of Fire & Thorns (gift)
Murder Past Due - READ
Fury of a Phoenix
Homicide in Hardcover (gift)
Unravel the Dusk
Ruthless Gods
Blood & Honey - UNHAUL
Scrooged - READ
Gnomes - READ
Comfort Food - READ
Maids - READ

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


I really love coming to the end of the month and seeing all the books I have managed to check off the list this month! While it wasn't the greatest reading month, it has certainly a great reading selection!  I participated in Dewey's Readathon over the weekend and it was great to spend at least some of the day making reading my priority.  I majorly paid the price on Sunday though and wasn't able to kick back and relax at all but it was still worth it.  I have so many more books that I want to read but I am running out of time for my spooky books! I am hoping to squeeze in a couple more before the end of the month, at least finish Dracula, which has been fantastic by the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment