Friday, October 23, 2020

Bedtime Story: Drac & Frank A Happy Little Story by Jason L. Witter

 

Read for: TBR/ Children's Books

Synopsis: "Join Drac & Frank and all their friends as they search for THE KEY TO HAPPINESS & stuff."


My Review: I received this book through a Kickstarter quite some time ago and finally got around to reading it. This is a really cute little book. The illustrations are simple pencil sketches but fit really well with the style of book. The story is also a great one about discovering what makes others happy and you happy. Drac and Frank are sent on quite the quest as they try to find the secret to being happy. I really enjoyed this book and Munchkin has put it on his pile to read as well, definitely a book for all ages.


My Rating: This was such a cute and simple story but with big meaning behind it.  I really loved the style of the book as well and will be picking up more books by Witter. I give this one a rating of Three Paws and a Stump Wag.



Good Night! Sweet Dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment