Tuesday, September 22, 2020

Top 10 Tuesday: Fall TBR

 

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish.  It is now hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl, and you can find the list of topics on her page HERE.


Are you ready for fall because I am already there! I have already started in on my Fall/Autumn TBR but I still have a lot more books that I am super excited to read this season. Here are the 10 I am most excited to pick up . . .

 
 
 
 
 



I am beyond excited for this TBR!

Are you a seasonal reader? I never used to be but the past few years I have started reading more atmospheric books during the fall and loved the vibe.  

What do you reach for in the Fall? Cozy books? Horror books? Big chunky books to sink your teeth into?

















6 comments:

  1. Ooh, Gnomes looks like a good read!

    My post .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so cute and intriguing. I have had a lot of fun reading it. The illustrations are fantastic!

      Delete
  2. Serpent and Dove was such a pleasant surprise for me. I hope you enjoy. :)

    Lauren @ Always Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been holding out against the hype but I received it as a gift so decided it is time.

      Delete
  3. This is such a perfect fall-ish set of books! Comfort Food has been on my TBR pile for ages, and I just read Gnomes earlier this year. Such a quirky read.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just finished reading Comfort Food, it was a bit outside my normal reading choices but it was really good and a few moments really hit me hard. I have been reading Gnomes a little bit each night and have been really enjoying it!

      Delete